Last Updated on October 17, 2021
Our editors independently research the best products online to produce this list. We may receive commission on purchases made from the links below but this will never affect our product choices.
Top 8 Best Electric Wall Heaters
- Purus Panel (Editor’s Choice)
- Adax NEO WiFi Modern Slimline (Luxury Choice)
- MYLEK Eco (Best Value)
- MYLEK 2000W
- Warme Designer (Best Programmable)
- FUTURA Eco 2000W (Best Eco)
- Warme Designer WiFi (Best With App)
- ADAX NEO Modern
Heat is what drives us and what keeps us alive. Humans have always been seeking warmth since our race began. That is because it is what keeps us energized and rejuvenates us after a long spell of cold.
We tend to shrivel up and lose potency within our faculties when subjected to intense cold. A good warm fire or any other source is what seems truly fitting at the end of the said ordeal. However, lighting up a fire, throwing wood into the chimney, smouldering up coals, etc., are techniques that require too much time. These obscure means for heat also require exertion and effort, which could be used for other things!
In such conditions, there should be a source that gets the job done efficiently. That is where wall-mounted electric heaters come in. They get the job done and don’t require any profound attention or care in order to do so.
We have compiled a list of the best electric wall heater and seven other suitable choices available on the market for your benefit. For more heating items, check out our guides on electric log burners and plinth heaters, but without further ado, take and look and see which one could be a great choice for you!
Electric Wall Heater Reviews
This panel heater by Purus is incredible and is possibly one of, if not the, best ones available on the market. This excellent heater contains a 24 hour and 7-day timer functioning capability and is safe for usage in every area or room.
Its waterproof and splash-resistant casing makes this heater appropriate for usage even in bathrooms and kitchens. It contains a room coverage capability that is equal to 12m2. The weight of this heater isn’t excessive either and is 4.2kg. Its temperature range is quite excellent as well and lies between 5°C to 50°C.
This heater gets your room warm and toasty very efficiently and emanates ample heat from the top portion.
It also comes with a bunch of other attractive features, such as child lock, auto-detection for open windows, and many others. The cable present in this heater is also splash-proof. You won’t regret your decision in indoor heating if you opt for this splendid product. For more great home items, see our guide on foot massagers.
- This device can be used in bathrooms and kitchens
- This heater contains 3 different modes for heating
- It can be mounted on walls with ease and efficacy
- 2-year guarantee by the manufacturer
- It may not be fantastic for larger rooms
- The heater could randomly turn off during operation
This heater by Adax Neo has been designed with energy conservation in perspective. It functions in a manner that allows users to save up on heating expenses. The features that it contains are in compliance with the efficiency regulations of ERP Lot 20. It contains many other nifty capabilities as well.
These include Wi-Fi control, recognition for open windows, protection against overheating, active start, child lock, etc. The best part is that users can control all of these features through their smart devices. They would only need to install the ADAX app to do so. This app will allow users to control their heating system with a simple tap or swipe of their fingers.
This heater also comes with totally programmable programs for weekly and daily heating. They also evince zonal control as well. This means that you get the best heating and the best placement for your rooms with this product. This heater comes with preselected modes for heating. Choose one of these or create one that matches your liking. For more great home products, check out our guide on oil-filled radiators.
- This heater can be controlled from Smartphones through ADAX App
- The digital thermostat allows for effective heating scheduling, and the heater itself is splash resistant
- This device contains a protective feature against overheating
- Connecting to the WiFi can be difficult
- The thermometer readings may not be 100% accurate
This heater by Mylek is great at getting the job done. It comes packed with many amazing features and yet blends style and simplicity of design into the equation as well. The most appealing quality of this heater is the ease with which it can be installed.
It comes with a wall bracket that is specially designed for mounting in your preferred area. You can also install the floor standing and its pertinent casters so as to easily move it around the house. It contains a precise and efficient thermostat which enables this heater to switch on and off automatically. This is great for saving costs on energy expenditures, and the quick heat mode that this heater contains further ensures this conservational approach.
This electric heater is safe from overheating on an advanced level as per IP24 ratings. This means that you can use it without any trepidation in bathrooms and kitchens as well. Plus, you can easily control your heating schedule with its 24/7 capable programmable LED Display. For more home products, check out our guide on portable air conditioners.
- You can mount this heater on the wall or roll it around on the floor with casters
- This heater is capable of auto on/off functioning
- This heater contains a nifty 24/7 programmable LED Display Panel
- You can use this heater in bathrooms and kitchens
- Sometimes this electric wall heater may be noisy
- You could find that the temperature control is sometimes inaccurate
The MYLEK Electric Panel Heater is a larger model than the above option and has a decent 2000W heating output. This means that it should provide excellent heating for small to medium-sized rooms, although it may take longer to heat larger rooms.
The design looks fantastic, and it has a simple, clean white finish. The installation is also relatively easy, and it comes supplied with simple wall brackets. Alternatively, it can be used floor standing as it comes with two legs.
If you want a heater that is energy efficient and compliant, this is also a great model. It is IP24 rated, so it can be used in bathrooms. Also, it is LOT 20 ERP compliant, which is great for property developers wanting low energy ratings. Lastly, this electric wall heater is also fully programmable and has a decent timer function.
- Stylish and modern flat white exterior design
- Simple installation with easy wall brackets
- Precise thermostat to help reduce energy bills
- IP24 rated and can safely be used in bathrooms
- LOT 20 ERP compliant
- You may notice a range of bumps and noises from the heater
- It may not be overly effective for larger rooms
The Warme Designer Electric Wall Heater looks fantastic, but it is also functional and has a decent set of programmable options. Once you understand how the timer and programs work, you can have excellent control over your heating. This also means that you can set this electric wall heater to turn on only when you need it, to help save on energy bills.
We love the sleek, slimline black design of this heater – it looks amazing. The modern design is a step in the right direction compared to traditional radiators and heaters. It also has an LCD touchscreen that, although it may sometimes require a little extra force, generally makes the heater easy to use.
The heating output is 2KW, and it is also IP22 waterproof. The design of this electric wall heater also means that it should require minimum maintenance and has low running costs.
- Elegant and stylish black slimline design
- IP22 waterproof for use in bathrooms
- Requires little to no maintenance to run efficiently
- 2KW heat output suitable for larger rooms
- It comes with a simple wall-mounting kit
- The instructions may not be the clearest
- Some may find the timing function difficult to program
- The touch screen panel may not be the best quality
If you want an eco heater that will help reduce your environmental impact and energy bills, the FUTURA Eco 2000W Electric Panel Heater is a brilliant choice. This is a 100% energy-efficient solution, and you can easily tailor the temperature to your exact needs. The temperature can be changed from -5 to 35 degrees Celsius.
The thermostat is also accurate to within half a degree and will automatically switch on or off once you have set the desired temperature. This means that it should never be switched on and using power more than needed.
In terms of design, this electric wall heater is relatively slim and has a simple white finish that should fit any decor. It can also be used either free-standing or wall-mounted and comes with all the necessary accessories for installation.
- IP24 waterproof for safe use in kitchens and bathrooms
- Automatic open window detection to save power
- Can be used free-standing or wall-mounted
- The integral thermostat should be accurate within half a degree
- Can set temperatures between -5 to 35 degrees Celsius
- Some customers have noted the rear of the heater is dented on delivery
- You could notice a strange smell occasionally from the electric heater
- The plastic coverings over the buttons may warp over time
The Wärme Electric Heater fuses an adept solution for heating with an aesthetic that is modern and simply spectacular. One of these electric radiator heaters is capable of warming up an area equal to 22 square meters without any problem.
This can be owed to the 2KW power output that it is capable of. You can be sure that you will get accurate readings thanks to the nifty digital thermostat that this heater contains. You can conveniently switch between a heat mode that is instant or create a weekly cycle that matches your liking.
This heater comes with sensors that are built into its structure. These sensors protect this heater against hazards like overheating, while its waterproof casing is also great. This casing means that users get to use this heater even in their bathroom and kitchen as well. It is simple to use, and its setup requires only minutes to mount up on a wall. You don’t need to be a handyman to do so and can get the result through simple wall brackets in no time at all.
- You can control this heater from your smartphone devices through the concerned app
- The design of this heater is very much stunning
- You can set up this heater easily and without problem
- The casing of this heater is waterproof
- Some may find the heating settings overly complicated
- The Google Assistant integration may not always work smoothly
The ADAX NEO Modern Electric Panel Heater has an elegant design and is available in three colours – white, black, and grey. This means that you can easily pick a colour that matches your room decor.
In terms of features, this panel heater has a built-in thermostat, a digital LCD temperature display, and a 24-hour timer feature. This gives you versatility and means you can have precise heating.
It is only IP20 compliant, and is therefore not suitable for bathrooms, but it is LOT 20 ERP compliant and has a great energy efficiency rating.
- It has an elegant slimline white design, also available in black and grey
- It has a simple LCD display and thermostat control
- It comes with a child-lock feature for additional safety
- Requires minimal clearance from the top and bottom for installation
- Has a range of timer functions for programmable heating
- The installation instructions may be a little complicated
- You may notice some annoying noises occasionally
- You could have some issues when setting the timer
Electric heaters are fantastic devices to have in your home. They provide an effective heat source and are far more effective than other traditional heating systems. Any of the above models are great options, but our pick for the best electric wall heater is the Purus Electric Heater.
This versatile heater can easily be used in any room, including bathrooms, as it has an IP24 rating. It can also be wall-mounted or used free-standing, which gives you great flexibility for different room configurations. You can easily use the digital timer and thermostat to set heating programs, so you always have heat exactly when you need it. Also, the accurate digital thermostat should help reduce your energy costs.