Last Updated on October 17, 2021
Our editors independently research the best products online to produce this list. We may receive commission on purchases made from the links below but this will never affect our product choices.
Top 10 Best Garden Incinerators
- CrazyGadget Galvanised (Editor’s Choice)
- SAIT 200L (Luxury Choice)
- EasyShopping Small 15L Metal Galvanised (Best Value)
- CrazyGadget 15L Galvanised Metal
- Apollo Gardening 90L Galvanised Metal
- Keto Plastics Galvanised
- Denny International Fire 90L
- Kingfisher SINSIN Square
- Gardman Large Metal Galvanised Dustbin Composter
- CrazyGadget 90 Litre
A garden produces an awful lot of leaves, twigs and debris in a year. From time to time, you need to get rid of this rubbish.
A garden incinerator is a great tool to achieve this. It is a small, cylindrical or, less commonly, square-shaped container that is made of metal or steel and allows you to burn waste easily and quickly. Gardens incinerators are very effective and help to save money.
A huge benefit is that you don’t have to pay for your garden waste to be disposed of. With this simple tool, you can save yourself a lot of money that you spend on having your waste disposed of by a commercial service. It can also be used for other purposes such as grilling and smoking meat. Therefore, it is fair to say that garden incinerators are versatile.
In this article, we look at the best garden incinerator in the UK and nine other high-quality models. If you are considering buying one, then take a seat and read through. You will find a suitable one here!
Garden Incinerator Reviews
Our top pick for the best garden incinerator in the UK is the CrazyGadget Galvanised Incinerator. This product has essentially everything you need from an incinerator. Firstly, it has a great capacity at 90L. This means that it can cope with large amounts of waste.
Secondly, it has a design that improves the burning process. For example, it has a series of air ventilation holes around the outside. Also, it has a chimney lid that allows for the effective directing of smoke.
To ensure that the incinerator is lifted from the ground, it also has three metal legs that are easy to attach to the base. The only downside is that at 22kg, it may be difficult to use, and the thin metal could get dented on delivery.
- It has a large 90L capacity for larger gardens
- Made from durable heat-resistant galvanised metal
- Includes metal legs that are easy to attach
- Has a chimney lid to quickly remove the smoke
- It also has multiple holes to let air in
- At 22kg, this incinerator may be heavy to lift and move
- You could find that this incinerator gets dented on delivery
If you want a large capacity garden incinerator, the SAIT 200L Garden Incinerator is a good option. At 200L, this incinerator should easily cope with consistent waste from large gardens. It also has a range of superior design features that improve its utility.
For example, it is made from strong gauge steel that should resist heat damage for longer. Also, it has 12 air ventilation holes and a large open top. You should consider that this incinerator does not have any lid, however.
We also like that it is made from 100% recyclable materials, which make it environmentally friendly. Also, the stylish green exterior will blend in better with your surrounding garden.
- Huge 200L capacity to cope with large burning sessions
- Made from durable high-gauge steel
- Also made from 100% recyclable materials
- Simple green exterior to blend in with your garden
- Has several air holes for ventilation
- It does not include any type of lid
- Due to the size, it may be difficult to empty
The EasyShopping Small 15L Metal Galvanised Garden Incinerator is a good option for smaller gardens or those who only occasionally burn waste. This incinerator is lightweight, easy to move, and compact – it can easily be stored out of sight when not in use.
It is also made from double galvanised steel, which should help improve the heat resistance and burning intensity. We also like that it has a simple chimney lid to help release the smoke in a single column.
This small incinerator also has a series of vents around the side to improve airflow. The only downside is that sometimes the lid may not fit easily onto the frame.
- Small, compact, and easy to carry
- Also easy to empty due to the smaller size
- Made from high quality double galvanised steel
- Includes a chimney lid for effective smoke release
- It also has a series of air holes around the sides
- Not suitable for larger gardens with consistent waste
- You could find that the lid sometimes doesn’t fit on the frame
There is a much smaller version of the CrazyGadget® large 90-litre incinerator. This is the CrazyGadget® 15L Galvanised Metal Incinerator. It is small in size and very portable. It comes with aeration holes already made on it. This aeration hole helps make it one of the most effective incinerators as it allows the burning contents to reach very high temperatures.
The CrazyGadget® 15L Galvanised Metal Incinerator is made of galvanised steel and equipped with a metal lid that features a chimney. This allows the smoke from the items being burned to escape from the interior. In addition, it also has three strong legs that support it and prevent the base from making direct contact with the ground.
One unique feature of this incinerator is that you can also use it for outdoor cooking. Hence, it is versatile. Overall, if you have a small garden, then the CrazyGadget® 15L Galvanised Metal Incinerator is an ideal choice for you. You might also be interested in the best leaf blower.
- Constructed from strong, durable galvanised steel
- Airholes make burning easier and faster
- It can be used for outdoor heating
- You could find that this incinerator is dirty on delivery
- Some may not like the smaller capacity
The Apollo gardening metal incinerator is made of strong, durable steel that has been galvanised to further strengthen it. This handy garden tool is useful and has a capacity of 90 litres, meaning you can burn a great deal of garden waste in it in a single go. The incinerator has several aeration holes that enable the interior to be well ventilated and helps to make burning easier and faster.
At just 3.3kg, the incinerator is relatively lightweight. Moreover, the Apollo gardening metal incinerator is equipped with two strong handles that make lifting it easy.
There is a thin funnel-like passageway at the top through which smoke from the burning materials can come out. With this incinerator, you can burn a wide range of garden waste effectively. For tools involved in cutting, check out our handy guides on chainsaws and tree loppers.
- It has a large capacity of 90 litres
- Two handles that make lifting easier
- Aeration holes allow for a higher degree of air circulation
- You could find the bag containing the bolts is loose
- Some customers have reported broken handles on delivery
This excellent product has a capacity of 90 litres. This is sufficient to take in whatever you want to incinerate. The Keto Plastics Galvanised Garden Incinerator is made from strong and high-grade metal that has been galvanised to make it even more durable.
Moreover, the incinerator can be raised from the ground as it comes with a three-legged stand. With this, you won’t have to scorch the ground when burning. Besides, several air holes allow air to enter the incinerator so that burning can be fast and effective.
The Keto Plastics Galvanised Garden is highly recommended if you are looking for a spacious garden incinerator for your burning operation. For more great garden tools, check out our review on the best long reach hedge trimmer.
- Large capacity
- Incorporates air holes for efficient burning
- It comes with an easy-to-assemble tripod
- You could find that the handles are not the most secure
- You may also find that some nuts and bolts are missing
The Denny International® Fast Burner Incinerator is the right tool to burn general garden waste. It has a capacity of 90L, which is large enough to serve your needs. It is made from galvanised steel and is very sturdy and strong. In addition, it has zinc-plated handles for easy transportation.
The lid will not only prevent excessive smoke from coming out when burning waste, but it will also prevent the burning materials from being affected by winds and storms. This will ensure that the waste is burnt at a consistently high temperature. The lid has a built-in chimney that helps control this smoke away from you.
There are holes in the lower part of the Denny International® Fast Burner incinerator to aid air circulation and help maintain the high temperature inside it. Three legs are also included to provide support for the incinerator. For easy clearing of garden waste, consider getting a garden vacuum.
- Made from galvanised metal
- It has a very large capacity
- It has three legs that provide support and stability
- You could find that the incinerator is dented on delivery
- This model could rust quicker than expected
As the name implies, the kingfisher SINSIN square incinerator is a square-shaped garden incinerator. Most incinerators have a cylindrical shape, and it is not out of place to say that this square design makes it unique.
Beyond this unique design, though, the Kingfisher SINSIN square incinerator provides a very efficient burning operation. It is made from strong and highly durable galvanised steel that is further reinforced at every corner. Besides, there are four legs at the base, unlike the three that come with rounded incinerators. This effectively gives it more balance and stability than these cylindrical incinerators.
The Kingfisher SINSIN square incinerator has several air holes that help make burning easier and faster. It does not have the largest capacity of all incinerators, but it is sizeable enough to adequately serve the needs of a medium-sized garden. You will surely like this incinerator should you opt for it. If you decide to opt for a compost heap instead, check out our guide on compost aerators.
- The square design is attractive
- It uses a four-legged stand for additional stability
- Very fast and efficient
- It may not be the quickest to assemble
- You could find that this incinerator rusts quickly
The Gardman large metal galvanised dustbin composter is built with every feature to make it very easy for you to burn your garden waste. Its large size is quite impressive, to begin with. It also has a metallic lid that helps to reduce smoke.
This lid incorporates a chimney that allows the smoke to come out in a controlled manner. In order to improve airflow inside the incinerator when burning, the Gardman dustbin composter has holes drilled into its side and base. This helps to ensure that the burning temperature is always and therefore refuse burnt quickly and efficiently.
Not only this, but it also helps minimize smoke coming out from the incinerator.
Additional features include a pair of carrying handles and a three-legged base that raises the incinerator to prevent your garden plants from getting scorched.
- A quite large size
- Very strong and durable
- Airholes increase internal airflow and reduce smoke
- You could find that the ground underneath the incinerator still gets scorched
- This incinerator may not be the most durable
Another incinerator that will burn your garden waste effectively is the CrazyGadget large incinerator. The Crazygadget incinerator is a large-sized incinerator that can burn the waste of an averagely sized garden at once.
It is manufactured from galvanised steel, and as a result, not only will you be getting a sturdy incinerator if you opt for it, you would also be making a long term investment because the galvanised steel material it is made from makes it very durable.
The package comes with a shovel that will come in handy when putting the unwanted stuff from your garden into the incinerator.
The incinerator has three feet that lift it from the ground. This greatly helps to prevent the incinerator from scorching the ground when burning waste in it. There are air holes that help improve internal aeration. This, in turn, helps to reach higher burning temperatures for a more effective burning operation. Moreover, there is a lid with a chimney-like opening where smoke from the burning waste can escape.
- Made from very durable galvanised steel material
- Very large size
- Air holes to improve internal air circulation
- You could find that the metal is quite thin
- Eventually, the handles may fall off
For the effective removal of garden waste, an incinerator is a simple piece of equipment to have. Incinerators require minimum setup and maintenance, and they can also help reduce your garden maintenance expense. The ten incinerators listed above are suitable for various garden styles. But the best garden incinerator in the UK for all-around use is the CrazyGadget Galvanised Incinerator.
This garden incinerator has a generous 90L capacity which is great for any size garden. It also has a range of features to improve the burning process, such as a chimney lid and air vents. We also like the simple galvanised design and the tripod legs that help protect the ground underneath the incinerator.